- Circulars / Notifications of Education Division
... of Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) Programme
Result of AIEEA-UG/PG/AICE-SRF (PGS)-2015
Netaji Subhas - ICAR ... of selected candidates for ICAR International Fellowships 2013-14
Model Act for Agricultural Universities in India
- Result of SRF (PGS) - 2013
Result of SRF (PGS) - 2013
- Result and Counseling Letters of AIEEA - UG / PG - 2013
Result and Counseling Letters of AIEEA - UG / PG - 2013
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Prime Minister Unveils Foundation Stone of IARI-Jharkhand
28 th June, 2015, Barhi, Hazaribagh
Shri Narendra Modi, Hon'ble Prime Minister, unveiled foundation stone of Indian Agriculture Research Institute-Jharkhand ...
- Eco-friendly Technologies Enhanced Profits in Rice Production in Kuttanad
... important agricultural heritage system (GIAHS) by FAO in 2013. The heritage status also strives for ecological restoration and ... Use of high quantity of seeds, and high labour charges result in higher cost of cultivation leaving only marginal profit to paddy ...
- Additional Provisional Result of NET Examination 2012 held on 24th February, 2013
New allotted Roll Number and their candidature was accepted
Their candidature was rejected for leaving the category column blank in application
New allotted Roll Number and their candidature was rejected
- Zero Tillage Cultivation of Rapeseed-Mustard in Rice Fallow Enhanced Income in NEH Region
... incidence of pests and diseases in late sown crops As a result, only monocropping of rice is practiced and the farmers leave their ... increased to 1010 ha during rabi, 2012 and 2013.
Under the water stress situation where there was no rainfall ...
- Final Workshop of CIFA-Worldfish Collaborative Project Organized
21st December 2013, Bhubaneswar
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA), ... in India –Phase II’ during 20-21 December 2013.
Dr. N. Sarangi, Former Director, CIFA inaugurated the workshop. In ...
The project has so far shown encouraging result with a cumulative selection response of 16% in four generations. ...
- First Dr. T.R. Dutta Lecture Organized at CARI, Port Blair
2nd December 2013, Port Blair
Central Agricultural Research Institute (CARI), Port ... the first Dr. T.R. Dutta lecture on 2nd December, 2013 Padmashree Dr. K.L Chadha, President, Horticulture Society of India ... taken by the Department for promoting horticulture and its result obtained so far in these islands.
Earlier, Dr. S. Dam Roy, ...
- First Test Tube Yak Calf Born at NRC on Yak
15th July 2013, Dirang
The world’s first test tube yak calf has been born ... on Yak), ICAR, Dirang, Arunachal Pradesh on 15th July, 2013. The male yak calf, weighing 19 Kg, has been named in local language, ... , meaning “Ratnaraj”. Calf is the result of transfer of cryopreserved yak embryo produced through in vitro ...