The International Guest House, an elegant low rise building, is spread over 4144 sqm of floor area and is designed to offer state-of-the-art facilities to accommodate ICAR's guests.
- Centrally air-conditioned building.
- 22 VIP Suites (Area 36.81 sqm each).
- 76 single/double rooms for guests (Area 20.32 sqm each).
- VIP Dining Hall / Cafeteria.
- Health fitness centre / yoga centre.
- Internet cafe, tennis court.
- Underground parking capacity for 350 cars
- Lounge with T.V.
- Facility for internet access at Reception block and also in rooms on broadband PBX network.
All VIP Suites are elegantly furnished and offer amenities like a separate drawing room, telephone facilities, colour television with satellite programmed connectivity, solar water heating system, tea and coffee making facility, along with a pantry.
Double Bed Room
With pleasing interiors and amenities, the double bed room offers the full services package.
Single Bed Room
These neatly designed single bed rooms are equipped with telephones, solar water heating system, and tea-coffee making facilities.
Catering Services offer a range of flavours, covering Indian, Chinese, Continental, North and South Indian Cuisine prepared by a team of expert chefs & cooks. For all events in the conference complex, lunch & dinner will be served to delegates only by a caterer, approved by the council, on an advanced order basis, in elegantly designed dining room and other places.
Exhibition cum Dining Hall
This spacious, centrally air-conditions hall is ideally suited for Exhibition or serving lunch / dinner to large gatherings.
|N.D. Railway Station
|Old Delhi Railway Station
For booking, contact:
Under Secretary, E&M Section
Telephone / fax No. 011-25841172 & 2584 8029