Light rain was received in Western Uttar Pradesh state during past few days. Maximum and minimum temperatures are above normal by 2.0 to 3.0 °C.
- Farmers are advised that, paddy transplanting should be start medium duration rice varieties such as Narendra dhan -359, Malviya dhan-36, Narendra dhan -2064, Narendra dhan -2026, or Hybrid varieties as Arize -6444, 6201, PHB-71, KRH-2 , PRH-10 and JKRH-401 etc. If seedlings are available 10 to 15 cm high or 2-3 leaves and raising of nursery should be completed during this week by short duration varieties as Govind, Manhar, Narandra-80, NDR-97,Pant-12, IR-50, Ashwani, Shakat -4, and Baranideep . Seed should be treated with Streptocycline 4.0 g with 45 lt. water for 35 kg seed soaking for the control of Bacterial blight. Treated seed should always be used for the purpose.
- Maize: Sowing of late ripening varieties such as Hybrid Ganga-11, Sartaj, HQPM-5, Pro-316, Bio-9681, Y-1402, HQPM-8 and Composite varieties Prabhat and Pusa-2 should be sown with 18-20 kg/ha treated seed.
- Sorghum: Sowing of composite varieties like Varsa, SPV-1388, and Vijeta and hybrid varieties as CSH-1813 and CSH-23 by 10-12 kg/ha composite and 7-8 kg/ha hybrid treated seed in sloppy field.
- Brinjal / Chilies: Pick up mature fruits on standing crop and drain out excess water. Nursery should be raised and transplanting should be taken up.
- Leafy Vegetable: Cutting, marketing and drain out excess water. MP Chari / Mucchari /Pearl-millet:Cutting should be done at knee height. Sowing of SSG-988-898, PC-23, SSG-59 -3 and MP chari @ 30-40 kg seeds /ha. Sowing should be taken up of Pearl-millet varieties such as Raj-171, L-72 and L-74 done for mixed cropping.
- Animal: Bathing should be taken up at morning and evening before milking. Drinking water should be given thrice a day. Balanced diet should be given for milch animal and Vaccinate if need concerned near Veterinary hospital. Used fresh green fodder for feeding.
(Source:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CRIDA, Hyderabad )
Updated on 25-06-2016 05:35 PM
Weather Based Agro Advisory 2014