Hindi cell has been established in 1990 at this Institute for compliance of Orders/Instructions related to Official Language issued by ICAR, New Delhi. It has been upgraded as a Hindi Section in 2002 in view of wide spread use of Official Language in the Institute. The works executed by Hindi Section in the Institute are as follows:
(a) Administrative translation- Translation of Forms/Standard drafts, letters and
(b) Scientific and Technical translation- Translation of News Letters, Research Booklets, Research abstracts,
Popular articles, Lectures, Radio talks and
Executive summary of Annual reports.
(c) Vetting of above translated materials.
To assist and acquaint in implementation of constitutional provisions related to Official Language to the staff.
(a) Works regarding compliance of section 3(3) of Official Language Act, 1963.
(b) Works regarding compliance of Official Language Policy and Rules.
- Compliance of Annual Programme and Check Points regarding Official Language.
- Organizing quarterly meetings of Official Language Committee of the Institute.
- Collection and submission of quarterly, half yearly and annual reports regarding use of Official Language Hindi.
- Organizing of Hindi Workshops for the staff.
- Organizing of Hindi Weeks/Fortnights/Months.
- Organizing competition of research paper writing in Hindi.
- To encourage for increasing correspondence in Hindi in the Institute.
- To assist in Hindi publication of the Institute.
- To encourage Noting and Drafting in Hindi.
- To encourage for entry in Hindi in registers as well as Service Books.
- Compliance of Incentive Schemes for doing work in Hindi, in the form of cash prize.
- Compliance of decision taken in the meetings of Town Official Language Implementation Committee, Bareilly.
- “Rajbhasha Telephone Seva”- problems related to use of Official Language are solved immediately.
- “Aaj Ka Shabda”- a English word with its similar word in Hindi on every working day displays on the board.
- Other works related to progressive use of Official Language- preparing in bilingual of rubber stamps, letter heads and sign-boards of the Institute.
||Shri Ashok Ghosh
||Administrative Officer & Officer-in-charge
||Technical Officer (Rajbhasha ) T-6